Recording and Removal
- Excellent monitoring of milk yield per cow.
- Excellent monitoring of the total milk yield obtained from each milking cluster.
- The milking time per cow.
- The milk conductivity per cow.
- The milk temperature per cow.
- The pulsation ratio and pulsation rate.
- Milk-flow-controlled pulsation.
- The milking speed per cow.
- Cluster removal and kick-off detection.
- Milk stimulation.
- The total cumulated milk time of each cluster for the timely replacement of the liners.
Sensomatic During cleaning
- The water quantity needed for optimal cleaning.
- The temperature of the cleaning water flowing through each milking cluster.
- Metering and controlling the concentration of the cleaning product flowing through each cluster.
- The period of time during which the cluster is rinsed with hot water.
- The quality of the waste water.
Automatic cluster Removal
- Automatic cluster removal for cows, goat and sheep
- Free milk flow sensor
- LED indications for:
- ACR mode (ready for milking / manual mode / automatic mode)
- Milk flow level (higher / lower than preset removal level)
- Incomplete milking (flow level not reached within pre milk time)
- Buttons to control:
- Start milking in automatic ACR mode
- Start milking in manual ACR mode
- Switch from manual <-> automatic mode
- Cluster removal manually
- Automatic activation swing over systems
- Remote control box with the same leds/buttons to start milking from the milk cluster
- 3 relay outputs to control:
- Delayed / phased removal
- Suitable for 12 VDC (standard) but also 24 VDC/VAC